MANAGE MY ACCOUNT
How do I reset my password?
Step 1. Go to the homepage and click “Log In”:
Step 2: Click “Please reset your password”:
Step 3: Enter your email address and then click “SEND EMAIL”:
Step 4. You will then see the following confirmation screen:
Step 5. This is the email that you will receive, and it will come from email@example.com. Click on the indicated link to change your password:
If you do not receive the email, please check your spam/junk/clutter folders, as it sometimes lands there. If not there, please ask your IT department to allow emails from email.subscriptions.pmc.com.
Step 6. Enter your new password, enter it again to confirm, and then click the “>” button:
What do I do if I’m having trouble logging in to WWD.com?
- Are you typing in your email and password correctly?
- Make sure you enter the exact same email and password that you registered with. Please note, passwords are case sensitive.
- Are your cookies enabled?
- Your browser must accept cookies in order to access the site (see your browser’s “Help” area for information on how to enable cookies).
- If you’re concerned about others accessing your account, uncheck “Keep me logged in” when logging in.
- If you choose to uncheck this box, you will have to log in each time you visit the site.
- Are you accessing the site through a bookmark or favorites link?
- Try typing the address directly into your browser navigation bar: wwd.com.
- Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
- We recommend the following browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox
What content is available on WWD.com for subscribers and non subscribers?
WWD.com paid subscribers can view and comment on all articles and images from the past 12 months. Non-subscribers only have access to a small portion of the content on WWD.com (see below).
Fashion Scoops, Media, EYE, Photo Galleries, In Focus, and Runway Collections in season are accessible to non-subscribers, as well as occasional news stories and sponsored content.
If I have a Digital Daily subscription can I access subscriber-only content on WWD.com?
No, the Digital Daily subscription does not include access to subscriber-only content on WWD.com.
How do I cancel my WWD subscription?
U.S and Canadian Subscribers: If you wish to cancel or discuss your subscription with a Customer Service Representative, call 1-800-358-4244. International Subscribers, call 1-212-230-0233.
For help with the WWD App (available on iPhone® and iPad®) click here.
GENERAL SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
Why should I subscribe to WWD?
For over a century, WWD has been the voice of authority for the fashion, retail and beauty industries. The most timely, essential resource for those whose success depends upon being in the know, industry insiders rely on WWD for breaking news, trend forecasts, and expert analysis from the industry’s leading journalists.
What are my subscription options and how can I subscribe?
- WWD Digital Daily
- The WWD Digital Daily — A curated fashion and beauty news experience delivered to your inbox each morning (by 6am EST).
- WWD App — available on iPhone® and iPad®
- WWD.com — 24/7 access to the past 12 months of subscriber-only content on WWD.com, including breaking news, commentary, slideshows, and videos (non-subscribers have access to only a small portion of the content on WWD.com).
- Combination WWD Digital Daily + WWD.com
- You can enjoy everything WWD has to offer with a WWD Digital Daily + WWD.com subscription.
- WWD.com Archives
- Whereas a standard WWD.com subscription provides access to the past 12 months of content published on WWD.com, a subscription to the WWD.com Archives provides unlimited access to WWD’s 500,000+ articles and photos from 1994 to the present. Searchable by keyword and date, WWD Archives is the ultimate industry research resource
If you would like to purchase a subscription, click here
If you already have a Digital Daily or WWD.com subscription and want to upgrade to a combination Digital Daily + WWD.com subscription or to access WWD.com Archives, please call Customer Service at 1-800-358-4244 (U.S. only) or 1-212-230-0233 (International).
Do you offer any discounts?
We offer discounts for:
- Corporate Groups
- Discounted group rates are available for 5 or more subscriptions to WWD.com and/or the Digital Daily. Click here for more information.
- Discounted rates are available to students and professors with proof of enrollment/employment. Click here for more information.
Can I pay per article on WWD?
No, we currently do not sell access to individual articles.
SHARING AND COMMENTING
How can I share information that I find on WWD.com?
Click on email or social icons at the top of any article to share it. Please note that the recipient of the article link will need to have a valid subscription if the article you are sending or posting is for subscribers only.
It is unlawful to:
- Put articles from WWD.com on your network, unless licensed to do so
- Republish or repackage content from our newsletters or website
- Routinely copy and distribute portions of online content
- Share your site access with others
How do I post comments on articles?
In order to comment, you must either sign in or register as a guest. You can sign in with a Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, or Google account, or you can choose to post as a guest by providing your name and email address. If you choose to post as a guest, your email address will not be made public.
Once you’ve signed in or registered as a guest, type your comment into the space presented and click the arrow to post.
How do I edit or delete my comments?
We currently do not offer the ability to edit or delete comments. Please contact us here in order to have a comment you posted removed.
What are WWD.com free email newsletters?
WWD.com offers a range of free email newsletters to keep you informed. These include:
- Morning Report: Top headlines from WWD.com, sent every business morning
- Eye, Fashion, Retail, Beauty: List of top news headlines in each category, sent weekly
- News Alerts: Breaking news from WWD.com, sent in real time as news breaks
How do I subscribe to WWD.com free email newsletters?
click here to sign up for free email newsletters from WWD.com.
How do I change my WWD.com email newsletter preferences?
To change your email preferences, open the most recent email newsletter in your inbox, scroll to the bottom and click “Preference Center.” You’ll be taken to your personal email newsletter profile, where you can change your email newsletter preferences. Please allow 24-72 hours for your email newsletter updates to take effect.
Where can I find more information about Fairchild Publishing, LLC?
For media kits, editorial calendars, ad specs and more information on all Fairchild Publishing, LLC properties, please click here.
Can I post an article from WWD.com on my company’s website?
You need written permission from Fairchild Publishing, LLC to reprint any information published online or in our publication. Please call Syndication at 212-630-4600 to arrange a license.